Anyone else found January to have lasted 42 weeks!? Arghhh! Its cold, I am broke & already craving a 2 week holiday in Dubai...a girl can dream!
To keep me going I have been treating myself (all sale items, lol!) so here are a few of my must haves for this month!
1. My hands have been SO DRY! Anyone else had this? Its so cold where I live and my hands were literally cracking (gross!) then I found this Cath Kidston hand cream in my draws- I think it was a gift or came from a set but then I found it on their website too and its only £4.00 (amazing!) I like that its not too oily but really thick and smells yummy. There is also a sale on at the minute too with codes for their website so check them out here- https://www.cathkidston.com/toiletries/grove-bunch-50ml-hand-cream-1026603
2. So hot baths in the winter are a must for me and really help me sleep. I bought a bath bomb from lush for £3.95, it was pretty small but I bought it because it was a calming one with a lavender sent. It totally works! Its small but the smell filled my bathroom and I felt so relaxed after- fresh PJ's and I was away for the night (I am yawning thinking about it) You can grab it here- https://uk.lush.com/products/bath-bombs/little-bottle-calm
3. I mean...I have to include a contour product, right?! I have included this brush set as I went away for my birthday for a few nights earlier this month and the bag and brush bundle was perfect for it. The bag fitted the 8 brushes (all essentials for face, lips, eyes and concealer) plus all my makeup! You can also save £10.00 on this right now too so I had to include it in my months round up! Shop it here- https://www.contouring.com/collections/tools/products/8-piece-white-brush-set-luxury-bag
4. OK seriously, Feel Unique have had some amazing offers on this month and I cant get enough! Someone please tell them all they are just missing stocking Contour Cosmetics lol! I got a gift set, just because it was so cheap and cant wait to use the body scrub! I got 4 Sanctuary products for £9.00- shop it here! https://www.feelunique.com/p/Sanctuary-Spa-Sumptuous-Selection-Gift-Set
5. Last but for sure not least! I needed a fake tan mitt and found this one in Tesco, its honestly the best tan mitt I have EVER used. Its so soft like velvet and blends my tan so well- its by Cocoa Tan and I just found it here, cheaper than I bought it for in Tesco :) https://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/cocoa-brown-velvet-tanning-mitt-0100221.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=merchant&utm_keyword=foo&istCompanyId=17773c4e-a26f-4631-9b91-73e6422dbe77&istItemId=-xwwmqwpmrt&istBid=tztx&gclid=Cj0KCQiA1sriBRD-ARIsABYdwwEsRwQxx9QrFHDfiK7aj0jF2Tqf8-OPNJAqsFc6qQ61OhKKh4KNsrYaAuJPEALw_wcB
Wishing you all an amazing next month ahead and as always thank you for everything you do for me and my brand- love you!